Results of Annual General Meeting and Board Update
27 May 2015
Polypipe Group plc announces that at the Annual General Meeting (“AGM”) of the Company held today, all the Resolutions contained in the Notice of AGM were duly passed on a show of hands.
The total number of proxy votes received in respect of each such resolution 48 hours prior to the
meeting is set out below.
Resolution (No. as noted on proxy form)
Shares Marked As Votes Withheld / Abstentions
1. To receive the accounts for year end 31 December 2014
2. Approve Directors’ Remuneration Policy
3. Approve Directors’ Remuneration Report
4. Approve a final dividend of 3 pence per Ordinary Share
5. Election of Mr David Hall as a Director
6. Election of Mr Peter Shepherd as a Director
7. Election of Mr Ron Marsh as a Director
8. Election of Mrs Moni Mannings as a Director
9. Election of Mr Paul Dean as a Director
10. Election of Mr Mark Hammond as a Director
11. Re-Appointment of Ernst & Young LLP as Auditor
12. Authorise Directors to agree Auditor’s remuneration
13. Authority to allot shares
14. Dis-application of pre-emption rights
15. Market purchase of shares
16. General meeting called on not less than 14 clear days’ notice
In accordance with Listing Rule 9.6.2 copies of all resolutions passed as Special Resolutions at the Meeting will be submitted to the National Storage Mechanism and will shortly be available for inspection at http://www.morningstar.co.uk/uk/nsm.
As previously announced, Alan Thomson retires as Chairman of the Company today, a position he has held since October 2007. Ron Marsh has assumed the Chairmanship and has also been appointed as the Chair of the Nomination Committee.
The Company is further pleased to announce the appointment of Paul Dean as the Senior Independent Director of the Company with immediate effect.
For further enquiries, please contact:
Chief Financial Officer
This information is provided by RNS
The company news service from the London Stock Exchange
Supporting The Transition to Low Carbon Construction
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!